If you use the eLLG@CENT web site you agree to be bound
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or
intimidate other eLLG@CENT users.
- You may not use the eLLG@CENT service for any illegal or
unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all
local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data,
text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio
and video clips, links ('Content')that you submit, post, and display
on the eLLG@CENT service.
- eLLG@CENT is intended for personal use, not a business
solution. Professional or corporate uses of eLLG@CENT are at your
- You must not modify, adapt or hack eLLG@CENT or modify
another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any
eLLG@CENT members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a
- You must not, in the use of eLLG@CENT, violate any laws
in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility
of eLLG@CENT. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the
termination of your eLLG@CENT account. While eLLG@CENT prohibits
such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that
eLLG@CENT cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web
site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and
that you use the eLLG@CENT service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the
eLLG@CENT service for any reason, without notice at any time.
time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms
of Use, we will notify you via an appropriate method. What is a
'material change' is at our discretion
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any
reason at any time.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material
you provide to the eLLG@CENT service