How To Redefine Your Classroom By Connecting Students
# 1 octubre 2013 08:37
Artículo en Edudemic.
An unfortunate number of schools are afraid of connecting students and their collective angst is coming at a huge cost to our students.
- Think Outside the Four Walls of Your Classroom.
- Change the Classroom Set Up to Allow For More Student Movement and Interaction.
- Have Students Create Blogs to Foster Global Interactions.
- Use Skype to Promote Interaction with the Outside World.
- If Your Class Has 1:1 Look For Other Schools to Collaborate With.
- Tweet Your Learning with Another Class.
- Understand That Learning is Happening Through Networks - Not Textbooks.